If you receive a warning that a rank model is unavailable, you will not be able to generate rankings for your list or site until the model is ready.
There are a couple of reasons why this might be the case:
- You've recently added a data integration, and your data is still syncing.
- If this is the case, simply wait for the data to finish syncing (this shouldn't take more than 24 hours), and then try again.
- Your data only recently finished syncing.
- Once Convert is finished syncing your data, it needs time to process the data and "train" its machine learning models (this is how Convert learns how to generate its rankings).
- If you think this is the case, try waiting a few hours, and then try again.
- You don't have enough data.
- If you don't have enough data collected, Convert will not be able to make valuable recommendations. In this case, Convert will make its models inactive, so that you do not rely on poor quality rankings.
- If this is the case, wait a few days for more data to gather, and try again.
If none of these situations are the case, and your model has been unavailable for more than 24 hours, please contact Convert Support.