This guide will provides step by step instructions on how to log in to Avatria Convert, for the first time and as a returning user.
First Time User
When first navigating to https://convert.avatria.com/app, you will be presented with the screen below.
At this time, Avatria Convert only supports logging in via Google. This is to help ensure that your login experience between Google Analytics and Avatria Convert is as seamless as possible.
To complete the login process, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Log In With Google button
- You will be redirected to a Google page asking you to choose the account you would like to login with:
- Choose the account that is associated to the Google Analytics data you would like to import into Convert.
- If requested, enter the password for the account to complete your login process with Google
- After being authenticated by Google, you will be redirected and logged in to the Convert app.
- Within the Convert app, you will then be asked to complete your profile.
That's it! Your Google account is now associated to Avatria Convert and you won't need to repeat the Google Authentication process for subsequent logins.
If you close the browser or explicitly sign out of the Convert app, the next time you return you will be presented with the same screen that you saw previously. The sign in process is also the same as for new users, however this time you will not be required to provide your password as you have already been authenticated.
Note: If you also explicitly sign out of your Google account outside of Avatria Convert, you will need to enter your Google password again to login.