Convert collects and calculates many of these same metrics as inputs to its ranking algorithms. However, unlike the leading analytics platforms that simply report metrics, Convert uses the data it collects to recommend changes to the rankings of products in category navigation or search results that will increase conversion. This automation removes the need for a business user to manually comb through analytics reports, determine what changes to make, and then apply these changes to the search and commerce platforms.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean when Convert says that a rank model is unavailable?
- How much data needs to be provided to obtain accurate rankings from Convert?
- How long does it take to start seeing recommended product rankings from Convert?
- Is Solr performance impacted when Convert's rankings are implemented?
- Which areas of the shopping experience can be optimized by Convert?
- How do I tweak the results that Convert recommends? For example how do I make sure that my sale and new items still end up on top of lists?
- Can Convert help with offline purchases or collect data from offline purchase channels?
- How much effort is involved in integrating Convert with my existing commerce and search platforms?
- Is replacing our commerce platform, analytics tools, or search platform required in order to use Convert?
- That’s great that it works with our site's existing tools, but that sounds like an expensive implementation project, right?