The leading automated product recommendations systems are great at determining what products to recommend to known users who are mapped to a segment. Convert's recommendations work for every one of your users, and are based on large amounts of data that you have already been collecting about your users with Google Analytics. Furthermore, product recommendations platforms are often limited to secondary merchandising slots like promotional banners, featured products, and cross sells. Convert optimizes the primary product listing areas that capture user's attention.
Articles in this section
- How much data needs to be provided to obtain accurate rankings from Convert?
- How long does it take to start seeing recommended product rankings from Convert?
- Is Solr performance impacted when Convert's rankings are implemented?
- Which areas of the shopping experience can be optimized by Convert?
- How do I tweak the results that Convert recommends? For example how do I make sure that my sale and new items still end up on top of lists?
- Can Convert help with offline purchases or collect data from offline purchase channels?
- How much effort is involved in integrating Convert with my existing commerce and search platforms?
- Is replacing our commerce platform, analytics tools, or search platform required in order to use Convert?
- That’s great that it works with our site's existing tools, but that sounds like an expensive implementation project, right?
- Our merchandising team knows what our customers want, and what products need to be promoted to meet our business objectives. It sounds helpful to have Convert automate our process at times, but sometimes we will want to choose which products to boost.