You will always be able to choose which lists are prioritized by Convert, so if you don't like Convert's recommendation, you can use your own prioritization. Furthermore, we have a feature on our roadmap to allow merchants to override Convert's prioritized lists by manually adjusting the list or adding/removing products from the list.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean when Convert says that a rank model is unavailable?
- How much data needs to be provided to obtain accurate rankings from Convert?
- How long does it take to start seeing recommended product rankings from Convert?
- Is Solr performance impacted when Convert's rankings are implemented?
- Which areas of the shopping experience can be optimized by Convert?
- How do I tweak the results that Convert recommends? For example how do I make sure that my sale and new items still end up on top of lists?
- Can Convert help with offline purchases or collect data from offline purchase channels?
- How much effort is involved in integrating Convert with my existing commerce and search platforms?
- Is replacing our commerce platform, analytics tools, or search platform required in order to use Convert?
- That’s great that it works with our site's existing tools, but that sounds like an expensive implementation project, right?