After selecting a specific list from the Product Lists landing page, you will have the option to view Avatria Convert's recommend rankings for your products. This guide walks through how to view a ranking strategy for a specific page or list.
To enable a ranking strategy, follow the steps below:
- Click on the dropdown next to the "Prioritize for" text to view the available ranking strategies for your page or list. If no ranking strategy has been set previously this dropdown value will default to "None".
- At this time, the only ranking strategy that is enabled is the "Purchases" strategy. This strategy's goal is to help boost conversion rates for your products so Convert will rank products accordingly.
Please contact an Avatria team member or file a support ticket if the only option you see available in this dropdown is "None"
- Click on the "Show Rank" button after selecting a strategy.
The Avatria Convert algorithm will trigger once the "Show Rank" button is clicked and will factor in all of your page or list performance data to provide a recommended ranking order. Once the algorithm has completed, a new "Rank" column will be added to the Metrics Table as shown in the screenshot below. This new column displays the order in which Convert recommends that you display your products for the page or list you have selected.
Note: To remove the "Rank" column simply click the "Hide Rank" button.
Important considerations for the Rank column added by Convert:
- You can sort and filter the Rank column as you would with any other column in the Metrics Table.
- Note that the Rank column is not persisted for this list or page - it is intended to provide you with a snapshot of the recommended ranking at this point in time. If you navigate away to a different screen or log out of Convert, the Rank column will not remain enabled.
- You can export the Metrics Table with the Rank column by following the steps in this How To Guide.