Below is a quick primer on everything you need to know to begin using Avatria Convert. This guide assumes you have already worked with the Avatria Convert team to integrate your Google Analytics data into the application.
Username and Password: In order to help make the app as seamless as possible, you can log in to Avatria Convert and the Avatria Convert Help Center using the same email address and password that you use for accessing your Google Analytics account. See this How To Guide on Logging In if you need additional information.
Avatria Convert: https://convert.avatria.com/app/
Avatria Convert Help Center: https://convert-support.avatria.com
Upon logging in, you will be redirected to the Welcome page. From here, you can jump right in and start reviewing your site metrics and enabling Convert rankings by navigating to the links under the Merchandising menu. If you need to add additional users to your account you can do so by using the Manage menu.
Reviewing Site Metrics
The Product Referrers page and Product Lists page will both provide you with site metrics that you can review to analyze your product conversion rates. The layout for those pages should look familiar if you have used Google Analytics before. The Product Referrers landing page will show you the page performance for any page that has a product displayed on it (category page, landing page, order history page, etc.).
From these pages, you can do things like:
- Change the date range for which data is displayed
- Sort on the columns displayed to show data in ascending or descending order
- Filter the data displayed by using the search bar
- Navigate to a specific row of data in the result set by using the pagination functionality
- Export the data you see to Excel (.xlsx) or CSV
- Drill down to get more information about the products available on a specific page or list. You will also be able to enable Convert rankings once you have chosen a specific page or list.
For additional details on the metrics displayed on these pages, see the Convert Metrics Guide. If you'd like to better understand the functionality available to you on these pages, take a look at the Convert UI Guide.
NOTE: The Product Lists page shows you the performance of product lists on your site and will only contain data if you have tagged your listing pages with the Google Analytics impression list tag, otherwise all data will appear on the Product Referrers page. See the Tagging Guide for more information regarding Google Analytics tagging.
Viewing Convert Rankings
Once you have selected a specific page or list to view, Convert will show you metrics specific to individual products available on the page or list selected. From here, you can select the ranking strategy you'd like to use to prioritize these products and can view Convert's recommendations by clicking on the "Show Rank" button. You can then also export the rankings to Excel or CSV file formats for implementation on your site.
Additional information on the ranking strategies can be found in this How To Guide.
As you familiarize yourself with the application, we'd love to hear your thoughts on the functionality and help you resolve any problems you may be facing. There are a few different ways for you to submit feedback to Avatria about the Convert app:
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions, comments or issues you have with the app.
- Use the feedback widget within the Convert application. See this How To Guide for details on how to use the widget to submit tickets.
- Use the Submit A Request form within the Avatria Convert Help Center.