Absolutely not. Convert was designed to work with the tools you have today. Convert has an open API, and we can help you get up and running with the commerce platform and site search platform of your choice. Packaged connectors to integrate with leading commerce and search platforms are on our roadmap, and we would love to hear what you are using so we can prioritize our efforts.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean when Convert says that a rank model is unavailable?
- What's the difference between a Personal site and an Account site?
- How much data needs to be provided to obtain accurate rankings from Convert?
- How long does it take to start seeing recommended product rankings from Convert?
- Is Solr performance impacted when Convert's rankings are implemented?
- Which areas of the shopping experience can be optimized by Convert?
- How do I tweak the results that Convert recommends? For example how do I make sure that my sale and new items still end up on top of lists?
- Can Convert help with offline purchases or collect data from offline purchase channels?
- How much effort is involved in integrating Convert with my existing commerce and search platforms?
- Is replacing our commerce platform, analytics tools, or search platform required in order to use Convert?