In our tests, we have been able to demonstrate a significant improvement in the quality of rankings within a range of 7 to 30 days worth of user behavioral data. This window depends on traffic volume. That said, since we can seed our algorithm with the data set you have already been collecting with Google Analytics, this 7-30 days of data is already available. Because of this, in most cases there is no ramp up time required to collect an initial set of data.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean when Convert says that a rank model is unavailable?
- What's the difference between a Personal site and an Account site?
- How much data needs to be provided to obtain accurate rankings from Convert?
- How long does it take to start seeing recommended product rankings from Convert?
- Is Solr performance impacted when Convert's rankings are implemented?
- Which areas of the shopping experience can be optimized by Convert?
- How do I tweak the results that Convert recommends? For example how do I make sure that my sale and new items still end up on top of lists?
- Can Convert help with offline purchases or collect data from offline purchase channels?
- How much effort is involved in integrating Convert with my existing commerce and search platforms?
- Is replacing our commerce platform, analytics tools, or search platform required in order to use Convert?