Thank you for your participation in the Avatria Convert open beta program. We're looking forward to helping you start optimizing your product listing pages and hearing your feedback.
Beta Goals and Expectations
The Avatria team has a few goals in mind that we would like to accomplish prior to the end of the Beta program:
- Ensure Google Analytics data integration is working as expected
- Tune the conversion algorithm to return more accurate results
- Integrate Convert rankings onto customer websites to measure results
- Provide customers with a better understanding of their user behavior and factors impacting conversion for their top three categories
As a Beta user, you can expect the following when you use Avatria Convert:
- Access to Avatria Convert will be available to you free of charge for the duration of the open beta program
- Analysis and recommendations from the Avatria Convert team regarding your Google Analytics tagging and product rankings on category pages
- Advance notification of any updates to the application that could potentially result in a loss of any data within the platform or significant platform downtime
You can login to the Convert app and our Help Center using your Google account - see our Quick Start Guide that highlights our favorite Convert features and gives you a few hints on how to get rolling. Make sure to check out our documentation for additional information and updates as well. Throughout the duration of the beta program we will also publish the latest information on new features, known issues, and fixes on the docs site.
Feedback and Support
We're excited to have you use Convert, and we greatly appreciate any feedback you may have. If you get stuck, have a question, find a bug, or just think we could do something better, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the help widget in the bottom right hand corner of the Convert app. We're here to help so please don't hesitate to contact us for any reason. We'll also be scheduling periodic check-ins where the product team will be available to discuss any topics directly.
Thank you in advance for your time and feedback!
-The Avatria Team